Thinking of making some changes in your smile? Porcelain veneer could be the best option for you Veneer is a slim layer of tooth coloured porcelain material which is bonded to your teeth to improve and create a beautiful smile. It is a conservative treatment which requires minimal tooth preparation. Porcelain veneer is strong and has a beautiful natural look.
Reasons our Patients seeks porcelain veneers
- Patient wants to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile
- Crooked teeth
- Severely stained or discoloured teeth
- Uneven tooth shape and size
- Unwanted or uneven spaces
- Chipped or worn- off teeth
You will be given veneer home care instructions. Daily good oral hygiene care and regular dental visits will aid in the life of your new veneers.
Looking forward to answer all your questions about porcelain veneers. Please contact our office at 9436 3347 or book online to an appointment